I would like to credit http://taratv.com/ a popular
bengali TV channel for providing this picture on request.
Tapasi Malik 16 yrs - A strong willed girl and one of the youngest and most dedicated organisers in singur.
The CPM propoganda machinery has launched a massive disinformation
campaign claiming that Tapasi had committed suicide,
to cover up the crimes of it's lumpen cadre and Calcutta Gestapo Police.
It is extremely likely that even as I type this all the evidence is being
systematically destroyed to protect the perpetrators of this
henious crime despite Buddhadeb claiming that he will hand
the case over to the CBI for an impartial enquiry.
Civilization has indeed died in the fields of Singur....
16 year old Tapasi raped and burnt alive because she stood up to the
CPM-Police-Corporate Mafia Raj in singur.
Pit where Tapasi Malik’s burning body was found inside the Singur cordoned area.(note- one can see the erected fences)
The Real Story and event's
At around 5:00AM on 18th of December 2006, Tapasi Malik the only young daughter of Monoronjan Malik, a sharecropper went out in the field to answer nature’s call. They generally go out at the wee hours in the morning but the spot is not very far from their homestead. The spot happened to be now falling near to the guarded area- the area that is now guarded with barbed wires by the state government. The state government guards a space of about 1000 acres to be given over to TATA MOTORS toward their mini car factory.
CPM goons and the police dragged Tapasi into the guarded area. She was then repeatedly gang raped and then to wipe out any proof of rape she was taken to a open pit and burnt off live.The abdominal area was specifically totally burnt off.
The villagers came to see the fire around 6:00 AM and rushed to the spot. The police appeared and did not allow the villagers to approach. They baton-charged them away, while they were frantically trying to remove the burnt portions of her body from the pit. The police then immediately declared that it was a case of a suicide.
They then caught hold of her father and forced him to write that she had some family problems that led her to commit suicide. Immediately the villagers pounced upon the police, they tore off all the papers and then forced the police to rewrite them. Meanwhile the leaders of opposition parties and the leader of the opposition in the legislative assembly came in and made the police rewrite the FIR.
The dubiousness of the suicide theory spread by the
CPM propoganda machinery is crystal clear.
1. A girl of a peasant family would have used easily available pesticides for that purpose but it has now been proven that a complex aromatic organic compound, more volatile than kerosene, was used to set Tapasi on fire. It was done so that no evidence remained,This has been confirmed by D.P. Tarenia, the CID inspector-general.
2. A girl would not spray petrol on her abdomen to get herself killed, generally people spray these stuff from above.
3. Why should a girl try to seek a pit to commit suicide and why should she first go down the pit and then set herself on fire ?
The pit was dug so that she could be buried and all her traces would disappear and she would become just another name in the missing list at the local police station.
4. Her hair was found strewn all over the different parts deep
inside the guarded area in different spots.It had been ripped off from her
scalp while she was still alive.
5. She was found with her tongue protruding out,
which clearly proves she was tortured before she was burnt.
6. Her loin clothes lay far apart from her body.
7. Why would a girl choose a protected area and heavily guarded area
to commit suicide ?
8. How can a girl like that get into such a heavily guarded area
if she even wanted to ?
9. Why did the police try to push a statement through her
father that she committed suicide ?
10.The cuts on her ankles, has now led the CID to believe that she was
dragged through the field by her hair....
This was the horror of the last moments of Tapasi Malik's short life .
These are the unanswered questions to this fantastic suicide theory
spread by the CPM propoganda machinery.
What has really happened behind the scenes.
1. Tapashi - 16 year old peasant girl was actually a leading figure in organizing the movement from the field. She did not shift places to be in the limelight when the press came. She was embedded there. A girl who while still in her school led the sit in hunger strike at the main village. She was actually coming closer to the Naxalites.
2. CPM goons were targeting her right from the day they started pouncing on the villages. She however averted arrest and that is why the police and the CPM cadres were all seething with rage and were waiting for the opportunity to settle scores which presented itself yesterday.
3. She is one among a handful of young girls who organized the movement at the grassroots level.
4. CPM local leader Bimal Safui conspired to “teach her a lesson” and these goons and the police declared that openly, while ferreting suspected naxalites from the villages.
Tapasi is the second martyr , the first one was Rajkumar Bul who succumbed to the police lathicharge on 25th of September. Tapasi’s death was brutal. The people now are far more united and now they are on the ground fighting. The whole of West Bengal is now volcanic. Peasants of areas that have been targeted for forcible taking over are up in arms and have now vowed to engage in militant resistances.
Tapasi lives now and will live as long as the peasantry will
continue to fight against the marauders and
CPI(Maoist) calls for armed revolution in Kherlanji
If one reads the news report below this post can get an idea about the
biased media reporting.