Saturday, March 17, 2018

Coming Soon - A Report On The Americas

A statue of Ernesto Che Guevara Statue at El Alto in La Paz, Bolivia.
 Dear Readers

I was fortunate enough to spend a substantial part of last year in the America's. I managed to visit half a dozen countries present at strategic locations in North, Central and South America.

Despite numerous efforts by state and non-state actors to sabotage my journey, I was able to successfully complete my study tour. I hope to organize my findings and present it in the form of a report in the coming months.

Its been 12 long years since I founded this blog, I also hope to introspect on the years gone by in the coming weeks. Do stay tuned for more updates.

Regards

Abhay N

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTE : The Comments section is provided in the interests of free speech only. It is mostly unmoderated, but comments that are off topic, offensive, slanderous, or otherwise annoying stand a chance of being deleted. The fact that any comment remains on the site IN NO WAY constitutes an endorsement by Naxal revolution, of any view expressed, fact alleged, or link provided in that comment.